1. How do I contact STiPrepaid.com Customer Care?
Contact Customer Care
Card Performance & Rates
|Sat - Sun 24 hours a day
PIN Delivery, Credit Card, Website
9am - 1am EST, Mon - Fri
1pm - 10pm EST, Sat & Sun
2. How Do I Order?
Using our Card Recommendation tool on the home page:
- Select the location you are calling from via the drop down.
- Select the country you wish to call.
- Choose either a "connection fee" or "no connection fee".
- Add the recommended phone card to your Shopping Cart.
- Enter your contact and payment information.
Using View All Services:
- Browse through our products to locate the best phone card for you.
- Select the card value and quantity you wish to purchase.
- Enter your contact and payment information.
The access PIN will be added to your account within 10 minutes. Log into your STiPrepaid.com account and check Purchase History for your PIN, access number and calling instructions.
3. Where can I buy STi Phone Cards?
STi Prepaid phone cards are available in most retail locations wherever
phone cards are sold, and on STiPrepaid.com. Visit a retailer near you
for a wide selection of STi phone cards.
4. Will I receive a bill?
This is a prepaid service and you pay in advance so you will never receive a bill.
5. Can I purchase in volume?
6. What is your return policy?
Because STiPrepaid.com phone cards and PIN numbers are active
immediately upon purchase and cannot be cancelled, STiPrepaid.com
cannot accept returns. Please view our guarantee, however, for other
remedies if you are having trouble with a phone card.
7. Do you offer a guarantee?
We want you to shop at STiPrepaid.com with confidence and be totally satisfied with your purchase. In the unusual event of defect or failure of phone cards sold by STiPrepaid.com, a prompt replacement of the card(s) or lost minutes will be made.
STiPrepaid.com’s guarantee is limited to the original retail purchaser and is non-transferable. Claims against STiPrepaid.com’s guarantee must be made within 30 days of purchase.
STiPrepaid.com’s guarantee is void if the product submitted for replacement has expired or where the purchaser has used the product to any degree. Where the purchaser took delivery of a physical phone card (as against a “virtual PIN”), no replacement will be made without the return of the physical phone card in new condition.
STiPrepaid.com’s liability will not exceed the purchase price of its defective products. STiPrepaid.com makes no warranty of its products with respect to incidental, consequential, or other damages.
8. How do I become a distributor of STiPrepaid.com?
If you are interested in learning more about being an STi Prepaid distributor, please email us at sales@STiPrepaid.com
1. What should I know about a prepaid phone card before buying a card?
Prepaid phone cards offer you a convenient method to make long distance calls. You can avoid many of the problems -- and buy considerable peace of mind -- by buying from STi Prepaid.com. STi Prepaid discloses all the information you need to know about its phone cards upfront. Simply find the card that best suits your needs, click on the card, and all the information about that card will appear before you are asked to enter an order.
2. Who should use prepaid cards?
International callers, students, travelers, payphone users, or those
seeking to dramatically reduce their home or business long distance
3. How do I use my prepaid phone card?
Follow these instructions:
- Using a touch-tone phone dial the local or toll free access number.
- When prompted, enter your PIN number.
- When prompted, dial the destination number.
- For US, Canada, or Caribbean calls: Dial 1 + Area Code + Number,
- For Calls to any other country: Dial 011 + Country Code + City Code + Telephone Number
4. Why should I use a prepaid phone card?
- STiPrepaid.com phone cards can save you up to 80% on your phone bill.
Typical STiPrepaid.com customers with family or friends overseas report
to us that they save hundreds of dollars each month by using our phone
cards with their home phone rather than dialing direct — and domestic
users can find their bills cut in half.
- Use phone cards at hotels to avoid long distance surcharges. A phone
call from a hotel without a STiPrepaid.com phone card can cost you 20
times more than with the phone card.
- Students often do not have any access to long distance service in
dormitories. When they do, it is often expensive. STiPrepaid.com phone
cards cost less than half of most “phone cards,” which bill you for
your long distance calls at the end of the month.
- Phone cards provide convenience if you must use a phone but are caught without change or other money.
- Parents find phone cards a great way to make sure their children can call home, from anywhere, anytime they need.
- Businesses find that distributing phone cards to their traveling
employees is a convenient and inexpensive way to handle their
5. Can I use a phone card anywhere?
Please use our rate finder to determine where service is available or call Customer Service at 1-888-784-8750.
6. In what denominations are your phone cards available?
Our phone cards are available in denominations of $5, $10, and $20. All sales are in US Dollars.
7. How many minutes does each denomination provide?
The number of minutes available for each denomination ($5, $10, $20) is
determined by the rate to the country you are calling. When you are
buying a card on our site we automatically calculate the total minutes
for the denomination you select to a particular country. Each time you
use your phone card to place a call, the number of minutes available
for that particular call will be calculated and announced to you before
the call connects.
8. How will I know if I've used up the value of the prepaid phone card?
At the beginning of each call a message will indicate how many minutes
are left on your card. A warning tone will sound during your phone call
when you have one minute remaining. If you try to use the card again
after value has been diminished, you will hear “You do not have
sufficient funds to make this call”.
9. Can I add more time to my phone card without buying another card?
STi Prepaid currently offers recharge on select national products, and will begin offering recharge on prepaid phone cards sold on STiPrepaid.com in the near future. If recharge is available, it will be noted on the phone card or on the Show Details page for each card. For more information, please call Customer Service at 1-888-784-8750.
You can save yourself time and always ensure you have minutes available in your account by utilizing the automatic recharge function. To set up automatic recharge, log into your account and click on the Automatic Recharge icon. With a valid credit card on file, all you have to do is enter the threshold amount you want the recharge to be triggered at, and the amount you would like your account to be credited.
10. What is PINless Dialing?
You can easily register numbers you frequently call from with PINless
dialing. Anytime you place a call from a registered number, you will
only have to dial the access number, and then when prompted, enter the
number you wish to call. By registering these phone numbers, you avoid
the inconvenience of entering a PIN number each time you make a call.
11. What if I need to make a call from a phone that isn't one of my PINless Registered phone numbers?
If you need to make a call from a phone number that isn't one of your
registered phone numbers, simply dial your access number, followed by
your personal PIN number, and then the number you wish to call.
12. Are there any extra charges when I use my phone card from payphones, hotels, or other?
Yes. We charge a payphone surcharge of up to $1.25 per call. Hotels may charge a fee for all outgoing calls. Please view phone card details or other information available to verify.
13. If I buy a New York local access phone card; can I use it in Los Angeles?
If you buy a local access card, you can use it in another region but you may be charged for the long distance call from either you mobile phone or long distance service provider.
14. Do your rates change depending on the time of the day or the day of the week?
No. You will always enjoy our low rates. Any rate changes will be published on our site.
15. I have a balance on my phone card. Can I either transfer the balance or receive cash?
No. If you have a balance on your phone card you must use the value remaining for long distance calling. The prepaid phone card has no cash redemption value and is non-refundable after purchase.
16. What is the expiration date of my phone card?
Our phone cards expire 3 months (90 days) after first use.
17. Can I make local calls with your phone card?
Yes, STi phone cards can be used anywhere in the United States.